Welcome to XXL whistleblowing channel. Our whistleblowing channel is available to all XXL employees, business partners and anyone who want to report breaches, detected or reasonably suspected, of any applicable laws and regulations as well as XXL’s Code of Conduct. XXL is committed to conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical principles. We endorse a speak-up culture and encourage stakeholders to report any concerns they may have and thereby contribute to the positive development of XXL.
What to report?
Examples of notifiable incidents or conditions:
- Violation of applicable laws and regulations
- Breaches, detected or reasonably suspected, of XXL Code of Conduct
- Breaches of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Human and labor rights violations
- Discrimination or harassment
- Threats to life or health
- Corruption, including bribes and facilitation payments
- Fraud, theft or embezzlement
- Tax violations
- Misuse of inside information
No reprisal against whistleblowers
XXL does not accept any retaliation against anyone for having reported detected or reasonably suspected violations in good faith even if the concern turns out not to be real. Any employee who knowingly makes a false report for the purpose of harming another individual will be subject to disciplinary action.
Anonymity and Confidentiality
Our Whistleblowing Channel is provided by an external service provider. The channel is encrypted, and you can choose to report anonymously.
All reported concerns are handled by XXL Group Ethics & Compliance Officer. The reports are treated with the strictest confidentiality. All personal data about the person reporting a concern and the accused/alleged party/parties will be treated strictly confidential and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Report a breach or censurable condition here: REPORTING FORM